Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Misleading Blog Names

Google Reader has lead me astray.  All it took was a little cardboard.
I have many blogs on my reader list that have the word cardboard in the title.  Cardboard Collections, My Cardboard Mistress, Cardboard Gods, Midwest Cardboard, A Cardboard Problem, and Cardboard Junkie all come to mind. They all have a unique point of view and I love to read them.

Google Reader has a "Recommended Sources" section where they suggest other blogs that you might like based on what you already read.  It brought up a new one for me to check out:  "My Cardboard Life."

"Great!" I thought..."Another sweet card blog to follow.  Maybe we'll be able to work some trades or discover some new facet of the hobby that hasn't been explored before."  I could not be more wrong-er.

"My Cardboard Life" is a BLOG ABOUT DIORAMAS WITH LITTLE CARDBOARD PEOPLE.  I kid you not. 
I guess these are neat for what they are, but they are not what I was expecting.  And this lady has a book out now chock-full of these things!  :-) 

Have any of you guys stumbled on this before when looking for other card blogs?

1 comment:

  1. Never. That's hilarious. I guess she would think we were weird for posting baseball cards.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...