POTCH is on the clock...
The 12 winners should each have received an email from me with this information...if you didn't, PLEASE contact me.
All of the cards up for grabs are listed on these pages:
We are going to pick these in a draft-style. Here's the "official" rules and the process:
1) The first winner (Potch) will choose the 20 cards he wants from the pile to be his prize stack.
2) He will then declare 3 of them to be "Locked-In"...meaning that no one else can steal them, and they will be his to keep.
3) The second winner MAY steal one card from the first winner's stack that is not "Locked-In" if he chooses, but does not have to do so.
4) The second winner will then choose from the Big Pile until he has a TOTAL of 20 cards (including any he may have stolen).
5) The second winner will declare his 3 "Locked-In" cards.
6) Winners 3-12 proceed in the same manner as the second winner....they may steal one card from the prize stack of each of the previous winners if they want to (ie, Winner 6 could steal from Winner 1, Winner 2, Winner 3, Winner 4, Winner 5 if he wanted to, or any subset of those). Then they select from the big pile until they have 20 cards, then declare their 3 "Locked-In" cards.
This will get us through the first 200+ cards. After this phase, we will deal with the leftovers in a manner TBD.
7) Timing: You will have 24 hours to pick after the previous person picks. The clock will start when I send you a notification email. Potch is first....I will give him until the end of Tuesday to pick.
8) Missed Picks: If you miss your pick, we will skip over you. You can jump back in at any point later, but you will not be allowed to steal from anyone else -- you would just pick 20 cards from the pile. If you don't re-pick before the last person picks, I will contact one of the alternates and let them pick.
9) Mystery Cards: Cannot be stolen, so they are effectively "Locked-In" even though they don't count as one of your three that you are allowed.
10) Anything else that needs announcing I will make up as we go. :-)
Here is the draft order:
|4||Play at the Plate|
|9||Angels in Order|
|12||Matt - Tenets of Wilson|