Saturday, July 28, 2012

If You Like It Then You Should Have Put A Ring On It


2010 Allen and Ginter - X-Rays


[Josh D. singing] All the Single Ladies.....Oh-Oh-Oh, Oh-Oh-Oh.....All the Single Ladies....

OH!!  Hi card blog readers.  Didn't see you there.  I was just getting my dance on.  Lucky you didn't see that.

I don't post about music on here too often, but a fun package from Justin over at The Hopeful Chase just came through and prompted this.  (By the way, ZISTLE again provided the grease to make this easy trade happen.  His Zistle page is here, and mine is here.)  Justin sent me a bunch of "fun Ginter" -- that is, non-baseball Ginter -- from 2010, and I had to post the highlights. 
2010 Allen and Ginter - Jordin Sparks


That's right, Jordin.  Why DOES love always feel like a battlefield??

Jules and Galileo both have big beards, but have clammed up toward each other.  Battlefield.


Regis has just turned away from Leo.  There's no communication there.  Battlefield.

I think they all need to consider a different relationship.  Maybe one with Sacagawea.
2010 Allen and Ginter - Sacagawea

Thanks, Justin!  And if anyone else has any more "fun Ginter," I'd be happy to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...