Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Heroes Collect Coins and Sign Things

Jeff from My Sports Obsession is a way-cool Dude.  He recently sent me a little package of Royals he had that were "extra."  There were lots of cards that I already had, but these two stood out. 

1973 Topps Carl Taylor #99

Carl collects coins!  COINS!!!!  He's a nerd, just like us.  Rather, a nerdmismatist.

2005 Donruss Team Heroes - Shawn Camp - Autograph - #156
Shawn Camp has managed to put together a 9-year career in the bigs after the Royals gave up on him.  He filled in his auto with the little #58.  I like it. 

Thanks so much, Jeff!

2 comments:

  1. Nice signature. He took the extra time on that one.

    I have a 2012 Gypsy Queen Salvador Perez Auto for trade. Are you interested? Email me if you want to trade. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked them, I was glad I had the auto since I didn't have much else to send you. And you more than made up for it with the sweet card you sent me. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...