Wednesday, July 11, 2012

2012 Allen and Ginter!

....is out, but I'm not showing any here now.  Sorry.  I just got back from vacation and found a bunch of cards at my parent's house that I need to sort through.


I haven't bought any Ginter, and will probably not be busting more than a pack or two of that this year.  I would be happy to trade for any of the "People of the Bible", "Historical Turning Points", or "Greatest Military Leader" inserts that you don't want.

Instead, enjoy this gallery of old-timey baseball players.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, those have to be some of the best baseball pictures I've ever seen! At first they seem kind of odd but then it's like wow, those are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them! They are very unique. I like how they suspended a ball on a wire to keep the ball in the frame long enough for the shot.

      Delete
    2. Oh -- and thanks for following the blog!

      Delete

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...