Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sea Shepherds, See Rams, No Seahawks

I love using Listia...as you can see from all my other Lista wins.  Everything I bid on is always free shipping.  That usually means a plain white envelope (PWE) with the card thrown in it.  Maybe a little note that says "Thanks for bidding" or somesuch.   However, in my most recent package, I got my card plus a little something... 


The seller included this sticker.  Sea Shepherd is apparently a group that tries to protect dolphins.  There was a little flyer in there about their work, too.  I'm trying to decide where to stick this.  Whenever I receive stickers in my trade packages (like I have from Spankee and from Nachos Grande), I always stick those to one of my trade boxes.  But this isn't really card related...If I had a punk-rock guitar case, this would look great on there.  But alas...

Oh, you probably want to know what kind of cards the environmentalists are getting rid of...

It's a 2012 Topps QB Immortals Insert - Kurt Warner. 

As always, if you have extra Kurt Warner cards, I'm your man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...