Monday, March 4, 2013

My Episode of the Game Show - "The Experts"

I'll have you know....I'm kind of a big-deal.  :-)

Not only do I have my VERY OWN BLOG (super-rare), but I'm also a huge star on the internet.  What's that?  You haven't seen me there?  That must be because you haven't watched my new episode of the YouTube game show called "The Experts."

In "The Experts", every episode pits three players against each other who are experts in various areas -- and you only answer the questions in your topic.  Previous matchups have included things like "USC Football vs Friends vs The Oscars" and "Harry Potter vs. Parks and Recreation vs. Robots" and "Game of Thrones vs. NSYNC vs. The NFL."  I decided to try my hand at it in the epic match-up of:

STAR WARS vs. DEXTER vs. THE NEW TESTAMENT

<cue dramatic music>

No dramatic music?  OK.  You'll just have to watch it in the clips below.  Let me know what you think in the comments.  I'm "Josh", but you probably already figured that part out.

Round 1:  The Lightning Round (ka-chow)!


Round 2:  Play or Pass?



Round 3:  Right or Wrong?



Round 4:  Betting!



Round 5:  The "Expert of  Experts"


4 comments:

  1. Sabrina question = weak!

    Is it just me, or does the host look kinda like R.A. Dickey?

    Cool show, I've never heard of it before, that's awesome that you were on it. I'd say that of all the "experts", you chose to be an expert in something that... has value. I dunno, maybe it's just me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Michael Shure DOES look like R.A. Dickey. Maybe that's how he threw me that knuckleball question at the end.... :-)

      Delete
  2. Watched the whole thing. Looks like they ran out of bible questions to ask you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. They decided...let's give him a TV question! Ha ha ha! :-)

      Delete

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...