Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Shameless Begging and the Generosity of Bloggers

Last month, Brian from Play at the Plate was running a contest -- it was a Pack Wars that I ALMOST WON.    1 point too little = No prize for me. I tried to make a little joke at my expense inquiring about when I would be getting my (non-existent) 2nd place prize.

Fast forward a week, and a little yellow envelope appears in my box.  Opening it, I found the attached note.

What's this????  By whining (or begging) I can get sweet free things given to me?!?!  How can I incorporate this into my everyday life?  Brian, you realize this just reinforces bad behaviors, right?  :-)  I should go whine to someone else...maybe I will start by annoying my wife.
 
Here's what he sent....Brian sent some packs of 2012 Topps Stickers my way.  Let's crack them open...maybe there's ROYALS (I know that's what you all want to see).
None there.

None there, either!  I guess these packs cannot be saved.   Wait....what's this in the bottom...inside a toploader?  

2012 Topps Stickers Mike Moustakas and Luke Hochevar
ROYALS!!!!  People like tossing in Moustakas Stickers for me (and I like getting them). 

Thanks again, Brian.  I know who to bother next time I want to win something.  :-)

1 comment:

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...