Wednesday, June 12, 2019

This Klutz Has Utz


Utz is a Pennsylvania-based snack company.  I have no idea what their stuff tastes like (do any of you?), but I hope they stay in business because they have the only Food-Issue card set this year

Now, I didn't think I would be seeing these in stores on the West Coast, so I had to find another way to get my hands on some of these.  Luckily, I found another trader on TCDB who had two Royals that I needed.  We were able to work out a slightly bigger trade (I sent him a few Ginter SPs and base) and these arrived in my mailbox.  I love them!  Food oddballs are the best oddballs!

He has a lot more, if you still need some of these.  I am still looking for the Whit Merrifield (#7) and Ryan O'Hearn (#99) cards if anyone happens to have those available. 

Question:  What food or drink company would you most like to see issue a set of branded baseball cards?  What I wouldn't give for a set of In-N-Out Burger cards...

4 comments:

  1. Utz chips are pretty good. Less greasy than Lays IMO. I haven't seen any of the bags containing cards..but then my wife usually does the shopping.

    I wouldn't mind Mountain Dew cards, cause I buy so much if it, but ideally I'd like it to be a flat food product. So..maybe Hot Pockets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot Pockets cards would be ideal! The box would protect the cards. I think that would be a good tie-in with the NFL...QBs throwing from the pocket with defenders closing in for the sack.

      Delete
  2. Utz potato chips are quite tasty. Probably one of the better brands available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kq bd duc Xem bóng đá được phát sóng trực tiếp tại website thuthuatvietnam đây là website xem các trận đấu bóng đá chất lượng video cực tốt không lag giật đường truyền mạng cực kỳ ổn định...

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...