Sunday, August 28, 2011

Zistle Trade Success!

As I mentioned in my sidebar.....---------------->

I have been using Zistle.com to organize my collection.  One of the features of that site is that it compares your want-list with the trade-list of another member to see if there are any matches.  If there are, you can make a trade offer, accept/reject/counter, and then complete the trade privately offline.

I had made several offers on the site before this week, but hadn't even heard back from those.  Then Friday I made an offer to a member who had some KC Royals 2010 Chicle cards for trade.  He is an Eddie Murray collector, so I offered him 5 Murrays for 4 Chicles....and a deal was reached!   I'm so excited that we were able to work something out.  I will have to say Goodbye to my Eddie Murray Sportflics, though.  :-)

1987 Sportflics #6 Eddie Murray

He's not a blogger, (EDIT: He blogs over at hopefulchase.blogspot.com) so I never would have found this deal without using the site.  It's another tool in the card-trader's arsenal.

(Scan courtesy of checkoutmycards.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...