Saturday, January 28, 2017

From the Bottom of the Pile

Did you ever lose cards?  Not LOSE them, but just put them aside - on the back burner - until an undetermined time?

That's what happened to this package from Junior Junkie.  He sent me this last spring.  All these cards are from that envelope. I had opened it, enjoyed it, catalogued it, and intended to scan/post it....but that never happened.  It just sat


I want to say that something like that will never happen again....but I've got quite a backlog of yellow bubble mailers in a similar situation.  


My next post will probably be two separate envelopes from Night Owl.  


 Let's not forget the amazing box I never finished posting from Jaybarker Fan's Junk (now Willinghammer Rising). 


I've got a few relics from Spankee sitting in that stack, too.


But I digress....all this talk of other people I have shorted....I nearly forgot who sent me this stuff!  Who was it again?


The Griffey super-collector himself, Junior Junkie!  Thanks, man!




8 comments:

  1. I think we've all done that, at some point. Makes for a nice, sorta bonus later on though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Will get to it! It's too awesome not to share!

      Delete
  3. I think I've got a couple of packages sitting around my desk that are threatening to disappear before I get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm worse maybe. Not trade packages but I do have a whole bunch of unopened ebay purchases.No offense but I like the last card the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger customs are always much appreciated!

      Delete

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...