Friday, February 8, 2013

Dropping the Bomb

Wes from Jaybarkerfan's Junk is one of my favorite bloggers.  He's usually running card drafts or posting about a wide variety of sports cards.  However, lately it seems like he's been spotted on numerous blogs dropping "PWE Bombs" on them.  One crashed into my house!

It was a smattering of Royals...Carlos Beltran, Mark Quinn...then a bunch of 2009 Topps culminating with this guy.
2009 Topps Update Sidney Ponson - #UH286
"Hmmm...that's funny," thought I.  "All the other ones have white borders and this one is black/grey.  Must be some sort of crazy parallel."

Little did I know what I would find when I flipped it over...
That IS a crazy parallel.  CRAZY LOW #!

Thanks so much, Wes!  I didn't have any of these grey ones yet, so it was very fun to see that come through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...